BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting Started

The main stores I coupon are: Albertsons,Walgreens,Target, and Walmart.
When you are starting out it can all seem overwhelming and not worth the time. Trust me its worth it when you can save up to 90% on your grocery bill. I love that i can get the name brand items for less than the store brand. I usually take 30 minutes before leaving the house to cut out coupons I know I will want to use or consider using. Each Sunday I get the paper which has Ads for all the local stores and also coupon inserts. I like to buy multiple papers to maximize my savings. It is a good idea to get a subscription if you are planning on couponing. The Press Tribune and Idaho Statesman have great deals for multiple papers.

0 comments: